This is a special box that supplies a little piece of history with each spice. Each spice is from a different part of the world and has a historical value that affected the culture of each country of origin. Some of these mixtures are 100’s of years old. The recipe booklet provides the backstory and historical relevance for each spice as well as a tasty recipe to try.
The spices included are:
- Shichimi Togarashi
- Chutney Spice
- Ras El Hanout
- Khmeli Suneli
Recipes included are:
- Furikake: Soy Marinaded Salmon with White Rice
- Shichimi Togarashi: Togarashi Eggs Benedict
- Ras El Hanout: Mediterranean Couscous
- Khemil Suneli: Shkmeruli (Georgian Fried Kitchen)
- Chutney Spice: Vegetable Coconut Curry
All spices are organic and locally sourced.